We are raffling this cool Electra Cruiser bike at Fifty Fest. Raffle tickets are $1 each, the winner will be selected at Fifty Fest on September 23, 2017. Winner need not be present to win. Proceeds will go to Mathew 25 Ministries for disaster relief.
All proceeds will be Donated to Mathews 25 Ministries
Oakley Cycles Holdings Ince, dba Fifty West Cycling, (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Company”), will conduct the contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. Description of Contest/Participation
A. Dates of Contest: Contest will begin on Friday, September 1, 2017 and end on September 23, 2017. Drawing to be held September 23, 2017, not before 7:00PM, on-site at 7668 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45227 at 2017 Fifty Fest.
B. How to Enter: Prospective participant can enter by purchasing a $1 raffle ticket(s) in advance of Fifty Fest at Fifty West Cycling, or can purchase raffle tickets on-site at the merchandise booth day of. No pre-qualification is required. Odds of winning based on number of entries received.
C. How to Play: Prospective participants enter as stated in Section 1(B) above. There will be one (1) drawing on September 23, 2017, not before 7:00PM. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email and/or in person shortly after/immediately following the drawing. All winners for any drawing will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries. Winner does not have to be present to win prize, but winner must claim prize within 5 business days in-person, via email, or via phone, or prize will be forfeited.
2. Prize(s). The Electra Cruiser Ladies Bicycle is valued at approximately $269. If a winner is disqualified, Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, registrations, and other fees and expenses. Winner is also responsible for any shipping costs associated with prize, should they be unable to claim in person.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. There will be no more than one (1) winner for the entire contest. Participants and winner must reside within the continental United States and must be U.S. citizens at least 18-years old as determined by Company. Employees of Company, this contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees , and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term immediate family includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. Publicity. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
5. Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against Company, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
6. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable.
7. Decisions. Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Decisions will be made by Company and are final.
8. Miscellaneous. Winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign a Company release form to claim the prize. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Company may amend the rules, extend the day of the drawing or discontinue the contest at any time as announced on www.fiftywestcyling.com, and will refund all participants should a cancellation occur. Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of this contest. Written copies of these rules are available during normal business hours at the business offices of Company located in the Cincinnati area at 7669 Wooster Pike, Cincinnati, Ohio 45227 and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.